Friday, July 16, 2010

Backkkkkkkk + OOTD & Random FOTDs

I know, I know - it's been a minute! I've just been SOO busy lately that I hardly have time for myself, let alone makeup. I hardly even wear makeup anymore because I end up just sweating it off. If I had the time to even put it on, I wouldn't mind either way.

Excuses, excuses.

Anyways, last week Friday I finally had a day to myself so I went to Downtown Toronto to do some retail therapy. I hardly ended up getting anything which sucks for me, but is good for my wallet. I don't usually do outfit of the days or stuff like that because my "style" is usually boring, but I thought I'd share this.

I didn't have my camera, and my webcam on my laptop doesn't have a timer setting, so I just made a video and took screen caps from it.


Oh hai awkward screen caps.

Floral Dress: H&M ($19.99)
Cream Cardigan: Tommy Hilfiger (on sale for $29.99)
Wide Belt: Limite (around $7)

I love dresses but I have a big problem with them being too short so I never wear them. I found this floral dress at H&M and I really like it. It's almost a "baby doll" type of dress where it has an empire waist and flows out on the bottom and which isn't really flattering on my body. I decided to pair it with a simple 3/4 sleeve cardigan in a basic neutral colour - so it doesn't compete with the print on the dress and a wide belt to nip my waist in.

I wore these Mossimo heels that were custom purchased for me from Target. They're in a basic nude colour with a wood type heel and I LOVE these shoes. I can wear them with anything, it's definitely going to be a staple in my wardrobe. But since I was walking around a lot, I brought black gladiator sandals to change into.

Here are some random webcam FOTDs from those days that I muster up energy to put makeup on. I don't really remember what I used, but if you really want to know, I'll root around and try to figure it out.

I know I used MAC's Sweet & Punchy eyeshadow here. I loveeeeeeee Sweet & Punchy, I wouldn't think its a colour I'd get a lot of wear out of it, but I do surprisingly!


I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, but we'll see how that goes. Thanks for sticking with me (:

6 comments:

Sugar said...

I love the dress and the violet make up <3 always gorgeous ;)

Carla said...

cute dress!
love love the make up!

Celia said...

yay you is back!

aw looove your outfit, i really do. and the makeup is great, envious of your brows.

EveryDay Makeup (becky) said...

you are super cute and pretty. love the dress with the cardigan and love these makeup looks :)

i've never found a primer that works for me. My concealer with powder is so far the one that works a little lol.

Tina Marie said...

Love the dress and your makeup looks great. I love the first one! (:

Julisa said...

cute oufit! love the makeup =]