UDPP (as a primer all over the lid)
MAC Woodwinked e/s (all over the lid and a little into the crease)
MAC Mulch e/s (outer corner and into the crease)
MAC Espresso e/s (lightly in the crease)
MAC Blacktrack f/l
L'Oreal Voluminious mascara
Bonnie Bell Eye Definer e/l in glow (on water)
Annabelle Ebony e/s (to fill in brows)
Maybelline Great Lash mascara in clear (on brows)
NYX Powder Blush in Muave
The other day I was browsing in Old Navy and picked out this cute make-up bag set for $10 CDN. The larger bag is pretty big and can hold quite a lot of stuff. It's canvas on the outside, and the inside is plastic lined, it's pretty sturdy and it hold it's shape well. I'm always on the lookout for cute make-up bags, even though I really have no need for them.
I don't really touch up my make-up during the day, I just do it once in the morning and that's it. I don't have the patience to lug everything I used that day with me everywhere. I just keep my make-up bag in my school bag, but I hardly use anything in it except for chapstick/lip gloss. But here is what I do carry in it:
1. Contact lens solution.
3. Girl stuff.
4. Quo glass nail file.
6. The Body Shop Body Butter in strawberry.
7. Sephora mini lip gloss in Precious Pink.
8. Blistex Lip Medex (must have, especially in the winter).
9. C.O Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in Pink Mint (loveeee this stuff, it makes your breath smell good too!).
10. Eye drops.
11. Clips, bobbie pins, hair tye.
12. Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleaning Hand Gel in wild honeysuckle.
Do you guys carry a make-up bag with you? What do you have in it?