Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blue Liner - Back To School FOTD

Ever since I was little, I was ALWAYS excited to go back to school. The new binders, notebooks, pencil, pencils, pencil crayons (I always hated wax crayons), etc.. excited me. Everything is so fresh and new, and this year is no different. I got my schedule already, and I'm looking forward to applying to colleges/university's and focusing on my future. (:

Here's a look that I did yesterday. I've been looking around for quick and simple looks for school, and this is something that I thought was quick and fun - and I love the pop of colour. I was inspired by a look that one of the members on the Makeup Geek Forum posted. I think this would also be perfect for fall with a gold eyeshadow underneath (which is what the member posted.)


Don't mind the towel turban, haha.

Used:
UDPP (primer on the lids)
Bonnebell Eye Definer e/l pencil in Indigo (on upper lashline)
88 Ultra Shimmer palette (royal blue, foiled, applied on top of Indigo)
L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous mascara
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara
Bonnebell Eye Definer e/l pencil in Glow (on lower waterline)

I'm also trying to get comfortable with going out with a bare face. I'm trying not to get "used" to wearing make-up everyday, and trying to be comfortable to go out without any make-up. I'm going to work today without any make-up! It's nice being 'free.' Haha.

5 comments:

Rai said...

LOL @ the towel turban!

I love the pop of color.
BTW, I tagged you on my blog. :)

xLovelyMakeupx said...

i think its looks very pretty, i'm going to try that but with purple to just see how it will look

lindah said...

Wow you got guts! But then again, your skin is pretty clear :D I'm planning on going out with a bare face in a few months when my scars start to fade away some more!!! I like the blue liner :D I think I'm going to revisit my HIP cream one :) and I love the shape of your eyebrows! Mine is so BARE :(

AskMeWhats said...

blue liner on minimal makeup gives out a wonderful statement! love it!

MEVISH said...

OMG! My local mac make up artist had this on it looks super cute with the towel on your head aww :)