Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back To School!

So today's the dayyyyyyy, back to school - after what seemed like a short summer. I'm sitting here watching The Tyra Show's season 5 premier waiting for my classes to start at 12:30pm (it's 10:30am right now.) So I decided to post before I officially start school! (:

I woke up today and straightened my hair because I thought I was going to have to take my school photo. I don't usually straighten my hair cause I get lazy and I'd rather sleep in, haha. So I walked to school to drop off my brother for his orientation, and I walked back and came home and noticed my hair got all frizzy. It's kind of foggy outside, but I have a pretty good straightener and never really had a problem before. Oh well, I'm going to re-straighten it abit and load it with hairspray, and hopefully i'll be good to go. (:

I also had no idea on what kind make-up to do for school either, I didn't want to do anything colourful and crazy, but I didn't want to do anything boring either. Know what I mean? So today I came up with this simple look.

Used
Eyes:
UDPP (as a primer)
MAC Soft Ochre p/p (as a base)
UD's Smog e/s from the UD Deluxe Shadow Box (all over the lid and into the crease)
MAC Espresso e/s (smoked in the outer corner & crease)
Annabelle Vanilla Chilla e/s (as a highlight)
Personelle random highlight e/s (right under my brow arch)
MAC Blacktrack f/l
Bonnebelle Eye Definer e/l in Glow (on waterline)
L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous mascara (I stopped using this for Rimmel's Sexy Curves mascara, but I remember why I love this stuff.)

Face:
NYX Blush in Mauve

Lips:
MAC Bare Slimshine

Last picture for the road. (:

9 comments:

Unknown said...

lookinnnn' good for the first day of school girl! have a good one!! :)

Rai said...

Aw, you're too adorable!
I watched Tyra yesterday, it was pretty funny.

Have fun at school!

Zerin (XinaRox) said...

Aww...you look sooo pretty!

Unknown said...

you have a pretty smile. You can never go wrong with simple makeup like this one you did. Its very pretty.

lindah said...

lol, on my first day I went to school with no makeup! I was so tired, I rather slept in than do anything x) Hope you have a good day at school! Is this highschool or college because I know you just turned 18(?)!?!? :D.. well I think it was 18! loll :)

Cristina. said...

cute :)
i freaking love the tyra show

Vanessa M. said...

"meow!" sexy mama!

AskMeWhats said...

you look so pretty and your hair is beautiful too!!!

MEVISH said...

aww you look so cute in the pics
i love watching tyra bank shows :0)
good luck for your first day hun x