Friday, July 24, 2009

Play Up Your Pout @ The Bay!


I read this on I Love Sparkles and thought I would share it with you guys.

The Bay is having a promotion where the first 100 customers who bring in any old lipstick (of any brand) will get a $10 voucher to go toward any other lipstick or lip product at The Bay. I just called my local store to confirm this and the details and what not. You can check out the details on The Bay site HERE.

This promotion is only valid tomorrow, Saturday July 25th, 2009 for the first 100 customers. You can also only use the $10 voucher that day, so you can't save it for later.

I know I'm on a no-buy, but $6.50 + tax (which comes to $7.35) for a MAC lipstick is a steal (plus, I can also Back 2 MAC it). My store also carries Dior and Chanel also, so it'll be a nice opportunity to try those out without shelling it out for full price.

Thanks again to Halifax for posting this. If you haven't checked her blog out, make sure you do - cause she posts often about beauty sales going on. (:

3 comments:

Halifax said...

Thank you so much for the shout out. I really appreciate it.

Sorry if I break your no-buy commitment. Don't know whether I should go first thing in the morning, because of the "first 100 customers" rule :-)

Celly said...

That's pretty cool... can't wait to see what you pick (if you get it!)

DazzleLipstick said...

Cant wait to see what you get!