I've seen a few bloggers complete this, so I thought it would be fun for you guys to know a little more about me (:
1) I can be a really rude person, but I think that only happens when I get comfortable with people.
2) No one can ever guess my background correctly. I'm from Afghanistan! I always get Indian, but I've also heard White, Spanish, Egyptian, Middle-Eastern, Italian, Pakistani, Irani, etc.. I always love hearing where people think I'm from.
3) I've always been self-conscious with my forehead. When I was younger someone pointed it out to me and said I shouldn't wear my hair in a ponytail cause my forehead is so big, and it's stuck with me ever since. Now when I go out I have to have my bangs down. When people say Rihanna or Tyra Banks have a big forehead, I never see it. :/
4) I love a good laugh. I'm always smiling or laughing, and I can laugh at things for days after. Stomach cramping-cheeks hurting-I-can't-breath type of laughs are my favouriteeee!
5) I'm diabetic. I was diagnosed in April of 2006 I believe? I kept having to pee a lot, and my math teacher thought that every time I asked to go to the washroom, I was just using it as an excuse to leave, so she called my mom and my mom finally made me go to the doctor. It's something that I'm still getting used to (even 3 years later) and that I definitely need to be on top of.
6) I'm a HUGE slacker when I'm getting ready to go out somewhere. For example, if I'm suppose to go out at 5pm, I'll take a shower at 12, do my make-up at 1, do my hair at 3, and then change and rush everything at 4. In between, I'll eat, watch T.V, go on the computer, I loaft a lot. If I did everything consecutively, it would take me an hour to get ready.
7) I'm always listening to music. I can't go a day without music. When I'm walking, on the bus, in the car, getting ready, whatever, I have to listen to music. I hate when my iPhone dies and I'm left without anything to listen to.
8) I always have to have my toe nails painted, even though I hardly show them, haha.
9) I hate people who use incorrect grammar. Your & you're are not the same, neither is there or their, were and we're, etc..
10) I love social sciences. Psychology, anthropology and sociology, I love learning about it and applying it to people I know, celebrities, etc..
I have a couple of hauls to post and some looks, so I'll be doing that this week. The only thing I need is my camera back, that way I can post wayyy better pictures. My camera phone sucks ass sometimes :/