Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wal-Mart Haul & FOTD

Wal-mart is one of those places that honestly I can go in and entertain myself for more than an hour. I went in the other day and just picked up a whole bunch of random stuff:


I threw out the receipt so I don't remember the prices or anything, but I'll just list what I got:

  • EcoTools eye shadow brush
  • Annabelle lip liner in fuchsia
  • Wet n' Wild MegaShine lip gloss
  • Wal-Mart brand body butter in vanilla sugar
  • Wet n' Wild sharpener
  • Cotton pads
  • Wal-Mart brand make-up wipes
  • Clean & Clear moisturizer
  • St. Ive's Apricot facial cleanser
  • Wet n' Wild MegaLiner in purple
  • Wet n' Wild clear top coat nail polish
I was surprised to see EcoTool brushes at Wal-Mart, cause I thought they were only available in the U.S, but I saw the eye shadow brush, eye liner brush, brow & lash groomer brush and a little mineral brush set with 4? brushes. The eyeshadow brush I bought was resonably priced also, it was about $4 CDN. I've used the brush I bought a couple of times, but I don't really like it for eyeshadows, I think it would be better for cream products.

I also picked up my first L'oreal HiP duo in 'wicked' at Shopper's Drug Mart a couple of weeks ago:


You can't really see my eye's to well. but I used just the duo and UDPP on my eyes.

Till later. (:

No comments: