Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mini-Haul & NOTD

Ahh, I'm sorry that I haven't been posting, although I don't think that anyone has started reading this blog.

But anyways, hopefully I'll get more used to posting more often (:

Here's my Sephora haul from today. Not much, but it was still damn expensive. Keep in mind, none of this stuff I really needed.



Sephora by OPI nailpolish in 'I'm Wired' - $12.00CAD
Sephora Professional Brush #13 Rounded Crease - $22.00CAD
Barbie by Cake Lip Butter in Indulge - $10.00CAD

The little white jar is a sample of lotion from the Barbie by Cake collection, and seriously this and the lip butter smell divine! I can just sit and smell it all day. The lip butter has a really light application and has no color when applied on the lips, probably not worth the $10 but it smells like cake batter!

And here's a nail of the day with the nail polish I bought today.



Anyways, until next time (:




No comments: