Friday, January 15, 2010

Sea Blue FOTD

Here's a look that I did yesterday. I've been in a rut lately and haven't done anything beside really neutral looks. So I came home yesterday and looked at my Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box and decided to incorporate two bright colours, Peace and Graffiti, into a look.

This look is based off a tutorial that Fafinettex3 posted on youtube that you can view here. I liked how it turned out, but I don't think I could wear this too school. It seems too dramatic to me. I would wear these colours to school, but I think the reason why it looks too dramatic for me is because I feel like the colours are brought too high on my lid. I need to work on keeping them lower in my crease, oh well.

Anyways, here's the look:

Used:
UDPP (as a primer)
MAC Painterly p/p (as a base)
Urban Decay Graffiti e/s (in the inner corner of the lid)
Urban Decay Peace e/s (on the middle of the lid)
Coastal Scents 88 Matte Palette - Blue e/s colours (on the outer corner/crease)
Annabelle Ebony e/s (a little in the outer V)
MAC Blacktrack f/l
L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous mascara

I didn't have anything on my brows, face, cheeks or lips cause.. to be quite honest I was lazy, haha.

27 comments:

Cristina BarbieLuvsMac said...

awww very pretty and brightt

Zitu said...

so beautiful!!!!!

Sandra - If it comes in pink said...

That's a cool color, perfect makeup for a party night :)

BBCreations said...

Graffiti is so pretty on you!

Rai said...

Love blues, so I love this! lol

Sidney Son said...

I LOVE ittttt@!!!!! You have the most gorgeous shaped eyes and I absolutely love your eyebrows!!!!!!!!!!

Vanilla said...

awww i have always thought this blue looks ugly but u totally pull it off!i think u r the only one who can pull it off!well done baby!!:)

Fifi said...

Urban decay is love. I need to get more eyeshadows from them.

Blue looks good on you! You look lovely :D

Sofee said...

wow!!!! this look is sooo bright I love it!!!

desiiGirl87 said...

wow such a pretty look!
those colours look really pigmented!
xx

ting RN said...

very pretty look :)

Askmewhats said...

you have gorgeous eyes! I can't help but stare! *whew* glad I'm a girl :)

Deborah Jones said...

beautiful!!! so fresh!!! love it!

Celly said...

i like the combo. i would wear it to the clubs, haha - i stopped wearing makeup to school/work. i felt like a hooker sometimes.

The Bargainista said...

well, I am glad you got out of your rut, because this is lovely on you! Really makes your eyes pop!!

Neeyuh said...

This is so fun and bright, I love it! I agree the blues do make your eyes pop! :)

Recessionista! said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, and more gorgeous! Loooove it. xo

GoldBeauty88 said...

Such a FIRECE look! very creative too..

I miss my bright bold looks with 2 jobs I just dont find time anymore :(

DSK Steph said...

love the pop of blue!

Jen said...

i <3 the blue look!! i haven't used blue in a while!

The Beautifier said...

I love the eye make up! so bright and lovely! You have a flawless face girlie! xoxo

lindah said...

I would rock this to school! The more dramatic the better :D Besides, I think I like to get attention LOLLL :X

You did really good with the look though ^_^ I love it!

Neeyuh said...

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! From looking at your pics I think the dark brown in the define-a-brow may be too bright of a brown for you. I find if I press a little hard it gets a tad bit bright. They do have a soft black that would be a better match since you already use a matte black now that should work for you. Hope I helped! :)

Tineasha said...

thats a totally crazy look!
i love it

Kate Gene said...

I love how bold and bright the shadows are that you used! I got the 88 Matte Palette the other day and haven't quite figured out what to do with all the colors just yet. This is so dramatic! I love it!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Anna said...

its beautyful I'm trying my best to do the same but i can not make it
especially eyebrows are difficult to correct