Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Hair & Haul

I took the plunge and cut my hair! I'm actually pretty happy with it, it's a bit different than I wanted it, but I love it. Everyone keeps telling me that I look older, my sister said that I looked like a nurse, haha. Anyways, here are the pictures. I should have posted before photos, but you can always look back on my posts to my longer hair.

My make-up looks so smudgey and messed. During school my left contact kept bothering me so I was rubbing my lid and that messed up my make-up, and I didn't even bother fixing it/touching it up when I got home before I went to work.

Yesterday me and my sister went to The Eaton Centre to shop a bit. I ended up returning Era pro pan that I bought from the MAC Freestanding store cause it honestly did nothing for me, and I returned my Nocturnelle pro pan and got another one, cause my last one's payoff suckedddddd so much I thought I just got a dud.

I was browsing the store and honestly, nothing caught my eye. Everything seemed so boring, so I was surprised that I didn't walk out with anything (except for an empty quad - but you know what I mean).

From Sephora, I made up with my MAC dud and bought MUFE # 92, it's sooo pretty, and I've been on a purple kick lately, so I can't wait to play with it. I also picked up a Sephora brow and metal lash comb.

And finallyyy, from Bath & Body works, I picked up two C.O Bigalow lipglosses (they were 3 for $15, my sister got the 3rd one) and 2 hand sanitizers for my school bag & purse.

I've been so busy with school, and working on top of that is not helping. So if I'm not blogging as much, I apologize in advance! (:

16 comments:

Jasmin said...

Beautiful! Love the hair & cute haul!

Askmewhats said...

your new haircut is gorgeous :) you look younger :)

Meya said...

love the hair! great haul =)

Crystal said...

omg i love it!! suits you very well!

lindah said...

how the new nocturnelle?? :) and your hair is super cute but you do look a lot more mature! :D I think as we age we tend to go shorter so that's probably why ^_^ I finally got an empty mac quad too! I'm so excited but now I gotta depot a few eyeshadows.. LOL XD

Sarah said...

Great !! luv the haircut :D

Cristina BarbieLuvsMac said...

love the hair you do look older :)

Celly said...

aw, love the hair. i always wanted to buy mufe...

Kym said...

love the short hair girl! looks real fresh! :) i actually miss my short hair but apparently guys like long hair says the bf. hahhaha! ;P

Cristina BarbieLuvsMac said...

lol nah i normally do lid. crease hightlight or lid highlight crease depending on the colors thats the first time i did it like that but thats how most girls cut the crease i just followed the video lol

GoldBeauty88 said...

aww you look super cute and that hair really suits you :)

I would never cut my hair I'm too attached to my long black hair lolll

vijay said...

super, visited ur nice blog here, do u liek sweetychocos? just visit and taste it if you like just add that blog as SWEETYCHOCOS in your blog and pls dont forgot to comment about the taste of this sweety chocos

http://sweetychocoswithecstasy.blogspot.com

Rai said...

Love your hair!! Looks great.

I wasn't impressed with that MUFE #92 when I swatched it, so I passed.

Anonymous said...

You are absolutly GORGEOUS, i love the shape of your eyes and and your eyebrows !!! wow and your hair are perfect I'm jealous :p

Consultora Natura said...

u are beaut.. and this blog is nice.. let me follow u.

xx

Shifa said...

no ways older! you look so cute =)
infact shorter hair tends 2 make anyone look even younger!

xoxo