Monday, May 11, 2009

Sephora Haul + Blue FOTD

Sorry for the lack of posts. Honestly, I'm on the computer everyday but I never get around to actually posting. One of the reasons is cause when I resize photos and upload them, they come out all grainy and what not, and so I just get frustrated and give up. But I think I've found a resolution to that.

Yesterday I went out shopping to look for a dress for my prom that's coming up, and I'm having no luck so far, I'm kinda mad for putting it off until the last minute, but I hope I find something I loveeeee.

So, after having no luck, I stopped by at Sephora and picked up two new primers, because UDPP is not really cutting it out for me. I have oily eyelids, and after 45 minutes I'll notice creasing. So I picked up Too Faced Shadow Insurance (TFSI) and Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer (SPFLP).

So far after doing a quick test run, I know that TFSI won't work for me, I think it's more for people with dry to normal lids. SPLFP, seems like it would work a bit better for me. I'm also going to try layering the primers on top of eachother and see how that works out for me.

Anyways, here's a FOTD from the other night, something I was just messing around with.



Used:
UDPP
88 matte & shimmer palette
Wet n' Wild Glow e/l
UD Zero e/s
MAC Blacktrack f/l
Personelle e/s
CG Lash Blast

MAC Peachykeen blush
NYC Chromaglow in Moonstone

Rimmel Fairy Airy l/s
MAC Bare Necessity d/g


2 comments:

MEVISH said...

GORGEOUS :)

Unknown said...

I agree with Mevish!....That blue is such a great colour!..Really suits you! x