Friday, September 24, 2010

"Where You Been?!" FOTD

This is the reason why I haven't been posting much lately:


USED:
NARS Smudgeproof e/s base
MAC Naked pigment (all over the lid)
MAC Soft Brown e/s (in the outer corner/crease)
Wet n' Wild Creme e/s (in tearduct & as highlight)
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Bonne Bell e/l in Glow (on waterline)
MAC Night Maneouvers e/s (on brows)
MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW30 (on dark circles under eyes)
Maybelline Falsies mascara


MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark
NARS Deep Throat blush

Rimmel Moisture Renew l/s in Nude Delight
MAC Lustreglass in Love Nectar


I feel like I've lost my knack for make-up. I've been wearing really boring stuff - so that's why I haven't blogged often, because I figured no one likes to see that right? I hate when I log into YouTube and see lame tutorials like, "neutral-eye-with-pop-of-colour-on-the-lower-lashline" or "beach make-up" or common looks like that. How do these girls get popular? No offence or anything.. :/


Thanks again for sticking with me guys, I promise to update more. I have a LOT of ideas up my sleeve :)

For fun: (+1 for talking to myself too!)

4 comments:

lindah said...

haha cute video! sometimes I do that too... and my looks have been pretty boring lately too >_< neutral eyes with bold lips! lol, well that's just really simple and fast to do :) I'm thinking of like a 31 days of halloween look thing but I don't think I'll keep up with it.. plus no costumes!

I'm definitely gonna post my haul for that $4.50 eye look LOL xD I really can't believe I got everything super cheap too!!

loveraemarie said...

don't feel alone..that's my everyday make-up look as well =/
neutral lid + black winged liner + white eyeliner on waterline

then when you do decide to wear color, it's like "does this look clown-ish?" hahaha. or at least i question that :)

Askmewhats said...

I am in love with everyday neutral makeup looks too! that's why I'm too lazy doing "looks" post on my blog! LOL :)

Did a great job, I love simple makeup!

Fifi said...

Lol I rarely watch Youtube anymore so I really don't know about new popular gurus but yeah, sometimes looks like those get so boring. Haha.

I think this look is a nice everyday look though, and I envy your eyebrows! :)